Teapots of Sodiqeen

My lovely sisters made a poem and sent it to us in one lovely Jumuah morning. One of us, replied to and made my day:

I'm a little teapot
Nice and round
One thing I'm very fond
Pouring out tea
Into cups I found

I'm a little teapot
I live to serve
Come guests
To please I love

One small trouble
With my little self
Once I finish serving
I go back to the shelf

You see it saddens me
If I'm empty
For how can it be
For me to serve more
When what I have in me
There's nothing left to pour

I need a refill please
A top up some may say
To continue filling up
The empty cup
Or I shall give up
Not because I refuse
But what is the use
Of,
An empty teapot
Give more I cannot

Please queue for your refill at the kiosks available.


The reply was: 


o little teapot,
come closer as the tea is here,
waiting for you to come near,

o little teapot 
if you are coming here,
please do open your lid,
coz even though you are near,
i can only fill you if you opened your lid,

o little teapot,
come near with a cleaned inside,
squeaky clean and dried,
smelly and dirty we shall not abide,
coz our tea is served worldwide ,
a tea brand that is bona fide.

o little tea pot,
when you come near,
don't be just a sightseer,
tell your story to fellow teapots here,
build bonds before we disappear,
only then shall we become musketeer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pahit bak hempedu..

Ama Zilna

Reminder and Reflection: Tarbiyah bukan GHAYAH!