Entertainment for the heart

Bismillah

I just attended a charity dinner with my housemates. We had performances from Kareem Salama, Saif Adam and Native Deen; and great food as well. 

Subhanallah the event was great. Alhamdulillah I enjoyed it and pleased ti attended it. But whenever I attended such event, I really hope that the journey and time I have made for it bring values to my afterlife. Was is just mere entertainment? Oh Allah, I hope not. *please*

Subhanallah, one of the songs reminded me of the Haramain. The umrah and Hajj. I saw the performers were really into their songs and musics. I was pleased to see them so happy. I was glad to see such a joy they have for their selves and how wonderful they have tried to make others happy as well. 

Anyway the purpose of the dinner was to raise funds to build a school for girls in Pakistan. Do I want to be part of it? Do you want to be part of it? It's just £25 per month to sponsor a girl for an education a year. :))) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pahit bak hempedu..

Ama Zilna

Reminder and Reflection: Tarbiyah bukan GHAYAH!